lunedì 29 marzo 2010

A WEEK WITH .. NET-A-PORTER

Let's talk about fashion !! I decide to start with "NET-A-PORTER" that is one of my favourite for on-line shopping, so this whole week will will be dedicated to it; I will start with one piece that insipred me to build a complete outfit .. I hope you enjoy it !! :)


MONDAY: SPRING TIME !!!!
The piece that "inspire" me it's this super cute VIVIENNE WESTWOOD Brass-Plated Embroidered Bracelet and that's what I'd match with it ...

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD Brass Pleated Embroidered Bracelet (150$)
CAMILLA AND MARC Hart Linen and Silk-Blend Jacket (660$)
SONIA by SONIA RYKIEL Frill Oversisized T-shirt (200$)
J BRAND Skinny-leg jeans (160$)
MIU MIU Croc-Print Leather Bag (475$)
BLOCH Arabian Lucido Leather Ballerinas (185$)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento