domenica 13 giugno 2010

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club


Black Rebel Motorcycle Club "Spread Your Love"

I just realize that I never talked about music ... !!!!!!! I can't leave without music, I love music, I love rock music and most of all, I love to go the concerts ... last concert I went is BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB in bologna on may 8th.

BRMC is Peter Hayes – Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Harmonica, Keys / Robert Levon Been – Bass, Guitar, Vocals, Piano / Leah Shapiro - Drums, Percussion ... I can say it's my favourite band, (of course if we do not considerate the gods of music like Beatles, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, David Bowie, etc..), I follow them since the first album "B.R.M.C." of 2002 .. a great album (Spread Your Love, the video above is taken from it and is still my favourite song), definitely my favourite one together with the following one "Take Them On, On Your Own" (2003) ... after they publish other 3 albums: "Howl" 2005, "Baby 81" 2007 and in 2010 "Beat the Devil's Tattoo", the last one that I loved exactly as the first and the second one!!!!!! They just change the drummer from Nick Jago to Leah Shapiro, she is GREAT!!

I saw them live twice: first time in 2005 during Howl tour (really great) and then as just wrote on May 8th Beat the Devil's Tattoo tour ... let me say that is been amazing ... they are so cool on stage, they are a "live band" for sure!!!! And, girls, let me just say that seen Robert Levon Been playing is bass is a real joy for eyes ...... I love him .. ehehe!!! Well, not less is Peter Hayes, simply magnetic !!! Anyway Robert remain my favourite ... during last show I even talk to him a little and took a picture with him .. he's been so nice !!!!!!! I looks like a 13 years old schoogirl of the 80s dreaming about Simon LeBon .. eheheheh !!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

A part this, they are really fabulous musicians and if you have the chance to see them live, you absolutly MUST to go !!! For every info http://www.blackrebelmotorcycleclub.com/ .

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento