domenica 27 giugno 2010

I ♥ Stella McCartney - Resort 2011


I'm totally in love with Stella McCartney Resort 2011 Collection .. for sure my favourite about Resort Collections even if I loved some other brands (that I'll post later) really think that Stella made an amazing job with simple pieces superchic with a femininity discrete and elegant.
The next step is go to the gym and work on my legs, because for sure you need marvellous legs to wear this amazing collection !!!!! ;D











Resort is an optimistic, hopeful season for McCartney. "I love early spring; everything's alive again and growing," she said. "I think the clothes reflect that." Micro-shifts came splashed with lush botanical prints, and, save for some of her signature Savile Row-sharp suits, the collection was all about bare legs. Think lace shorts, A-line dresses, tulip-shaped skirts. STYLE.COM

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento